- We focus on sickness
- Doctors say the results are "positive" if they find a problem (in diagnostic tests)
- Existing medicine concentrates on sickness
- Sickness is interesting (allopathy versus homeopathy)
- Sickness is not about the person but about the condition or symptoms
- Having more patients is good for a doctor or hospital
- As computer makers and software developers, maybe we try to make broken things (for job security? for self-validation?)
- There is such a thing as the "helpers complex" which requires there being people to help
- is <> is not
- The privileged position is the "can cure" position
Y2k // C++ and Java // "bug free"
focus on problems and "don’t do that"
Computer: solution => invent problem